The first visit with interior designer and how to get best from the interior designer
After initial discussion on call or interior design experts come for site visit. Site visit is important step :
- to understand the expectation from interior design of the property
- take the ideas about what a great interior design means to you from your perspective
- understand the character and pluses / minuses of the property
- and by applying the experience and trained brains to create the “world class interior”
and The best way to achieve this mater piece interior design for your property into reality is asking questions !!! “a lot of questions”!!!
- Number of people going to live in the home?
- How many guests you want to fit in your home?
- How is the routine life?
- What part of home is used for which purpose?
- How you move in the home?
- How often friends, relative visit? How many?
- How you spend your holidays?
- For whom is the space being designed?
- What activities will take place there?
- How long do you plan to occupy the space?
- What is your time frame?
- What is your budget?
- What image do you want to project? what message you want to convey from your interior design
Answers to such questions help in designing the right interior that fulfill majority of your expectations !!!
Understand expectations from your eyes
Our team of designers will have a detailed discussion with you about expectation from interior design and take photos and videos of your property… to design floor plan.
You can expect
- a detailed review of your home,
- lot of questions related to routine usage
- the type of interior design that appeals to you
- expectations from each area element of property
How to prepare for fist visit with designer
Here is how you need to be prepared for site visit with interior designer to get World class interior design at affordable cost.
Be very clear on what you expect from interior design:
it is such an important thing to be 100% clear on what exactly you are expecting from the interior design of your property (home or office).
When we are saying being 100% clear and being prepared, it means you have created a design requirement folder. This includes,
- your preferred style and theme of interior design for your property
- pictures and videos of designs you like
- any specific functional expectations from rooms or areas
- color preferences if any
- design objects and decorative element preference if any
- any other information that will help designer understand your choice and taste
Ideally, the project requirement description should be covering all the expectations and with relevant attachment from folder such that any designer should be able to get a fair idea about what exactly you are looking for just by reading the requirement description and referring to folder with other supporting files like photos and videos.
This step alone will save you significant time and cost for the interior design of your home or office!!! This will also avoid costly and frustrating reworks and corrections… ( Which generally happens in case of clients who are not clear with their requirement)
So, be prepared and keep your project requirement folder ready is the first and really important step is selecting right interior designer
How to get best from the interior designer
A picture worth thousand words!!!
It is best practice to show the interior designer some of pictures of interior you liked. When you show some of the photos of interior you admire for interior design ideas, it gives the designer a fair clue about what you are looking for and your taste about interior design. List of favorite photos for interior designs for each room (each element if applicable) of your home is a good starting point!!! The experienced designer notes all the expectations and customized suggestions.
The review of your home with interior designer:
This is the step where you set the expectations from each room and elements of your home interior design. You will have a lot of information to share and the interior designer also be asking a lot of questions hence it is important to have all family members present for this meeting.
These 30-60 minutes with the interior designer is the most important phase of entire project where most of the things get finalise the expectation at design level. It is important to have separate discussion with family members and understanding their usage of space and what is the ideal design looks like from their point of view.
If the family members are not present, then desired changes in scope of the project at later stage for particular room could be frustrating and costly.
a site visit to your property by expert interior designer and layout design plan for your interior with absolutely No cost !!!
"It need not be expensive to be a Great interior design"
We adjust our speed and focus as per your requirement such that you always get best possible ROI for your investment
Offices : Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, kolhapur, Nagpur