Do I really need interior designer ? or I can do it my way...
This is the first questions in your mind, as soon as you start thinking about doing interior design of your property. Lets consider some facts that will help you decide if you really need an interior designer.The core of this confusion about whether to hire a professional interior designer or not, is the belief that you might be able to do just as good job as professional.
Probably you are thinking that, if you took some efforts on your own for choosing:
- right colors
- right furniture and
- right lighting
you will end up saving thousands of rupees in interior designer fees !!!
Some additional thoughts like:
- I am going to finalize the interior design elements and material anyways ?
- then why not do it on my own?
- how difficult it would be to do right interior design for my home / office ?
You are excited to decorate, design your own home / office... and you start with internet research finding right things that may fit your property. You start downloading photos, color combinations, themes and furniture items .... and ...
and there comes "The moment" !!!
The moment... when you realize that doing interior for your home or office is much complex than selecting designs and choosing photos from the internet. and when you are doing it on your own, you are sure to face a problem:
It is natural to initially think that designing your property would be easy: but there are hundreds and thousands (way too many options) in selecting:
- lighting types, illumination and quantity
- Carpets size, texture and color
- Wall pieces
- Furniture type, size, scale and proportion
- Design units, etc…
Each of this is having thousands of shapes, sizes, proportions, colors, material quality and costs !!! How will you choose? each design element...? and how will you know if it will look good together ?
It is over whelming to someone new to the field of designing and trying to do it on his/ her own. Even if you managed to select through the thousands of options, there would be next set of problems like:
- Interior items that look fabulous in shops and malls (as an individual item) would not suit the theme of your home and will look like odd man out
- And some minor things (like specific shades or some light effects) would take your interior to next level when used correctly, that will apparently look so subtle and irrelevant to a untrained eyes… how will you choose them? without help from professional?
How do you figure out if everything will look right together ?
Remember, your home is not built in a day similarly designing the interior of the home deserves much more time than few hours spent to select color combinations on your own. The sooner you realize that, you just can not design a Superb interior design with common sense and trying it on your own... The lesser mistakes you would be making with your designs... World class interior design takes much more than common sense and is a specialized skill that requires years of practice and the sense of choosing right elements that takes interior to next level.
Designing perfect interior is a specialized skill… requiring years of experience...
It is an art as well as a science!!! Although it may look misleadingly easy and doable on the surface, when you are designing your home on your own; it is hard to match the minute details and quality of interior design, the expertise level and experience applied by professional in designing interior.
An experienced interior designer will trump your designs every single time!!!
You just cannot become expert interior designer in couple of days to do great interior design of your home. A professional interior designer will spend the required amount of time and attention that a good interior design deserves and hence the outcome will be a world class interior design of your property!!!
How expert interior designer can help you?
An experienced interior designer is going to help you in hundreds if seemingly small tasks that are significantly important. An experienced interior designer will:
- Save your time in searching for right product samples and finding out what will really look good for the interior of your home / office
- Avoid costly mistakes by using his / her experience in designing similar properties
- Can Lift the appearance of the space 100 times by utilizing his skills for making about perfect interior design for your property as per your taste
- Help in selection of all relevant items for interior design like paints, furniture, fabric, lighting, decoration items etc.
- Perfectly installing items at right place is the task that will be done by interior designer as a part of the project.
- Completing near perfect design on time and in budget as the experienced designer will know the magic of designing is in accurate implementation of design plan
interior design mistakes are best avoided by using wisdom of experienced interior designer
here are most common interior design mistakes that destroys the potential of your property to have a world class interior....
When you decide to do interior design of your property, you might be having preferences like:
Now, achieving these 3 things and creating a remarkable interior design doesn't happen by chance or trial and error… Most design mistakes mentioned above are because of inexperience of interior designer or doing it yourself !!!
these 3 things are best achieved by business Systems specially designed to create a remarkable interior design for client every single time !!!
Doing a world class interior design of a property within a shortest possible time and in client's budget requires collection of Super business systems acting together for saving a lot of:
- Efforts and rework
- and ultimately costs for the client
a site visit to your property by expert interior designer and layout design plan for your interior with absolutely No cost !!!
"It need not be expensive to be a Great interior design"
We adjust our speed and focus as per your requirement such that you always get best possible ROI for your investment
Offices : Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, kolhapur, Nagpur